Sunday, March 5, 2023

January Letter

 Dear Family & Friends

Hello everyone! I had a very fun start to 2023. I had a tournament in Mesquite. We made it into the quarter final but then we lost. By a considerable amount. We still had a lot of fun. I scored a few goals.



During our tournament we went to Las Vegas. We explored around then went to Hells Kitchen. I ate some very delicious food including Beef Wellington. It was a lot of fun. I saw Gordon Ramsey! On a screen. Yah that would have been cool to see him in person but I'm not that lucky.


We also went on a cruise this month. Well actually, have of our cruise was in January. It was sweet. We had a little New Year's Party and I went to bed at 10:30. The food was incredible. Our server Sah, was great. He was very funny. We basically did what ever we wanted and I ate lots of Thai food.


No comments: