Dear Family & Friends,
Hello everyone! How are you. I'm pretty snazzy. February was pretty fun. We watched the Superbowl with my friends and I made burgers. I thought the halftime show was garbage, but the game was very interesting.
For Valentines day we really just ate some heart shaped pancakes. Then it was off to school for us.We went down to St. George for a tournament. While we were there we went to a golfing place and played some fun golfing games. I did pretty well and I could hit the ball pretty far. I was getting very mad because all the games didn't care if you hit it far, so Mom destroyed me. We also played at the park next to Gramma's house. Really, the only fun thing is this weird swing shown below.
High school soccer season started so we had to shovel off the field. It took a while but we had a lot of help. I ended up making the JV team which I'm pretty stoked about that.
We went to a Utah basketball game because Lizzy's team was playing us. We had some nice snacks and it was a cool game, though I'm not really in to basketball.
That's all Folks! Love, Kyle Patrick Barnhisel







No comments:
Post a Comment