Dear Family & Friends,
Hello everyone! December was a fun month as always. We had a family Christmas party at our house. It was very fun. We had delicious food, cake wars, and white elephant. For white elephant I got a Snoop Dogg cook book.
Christmas was great. I got a few things I wanted, as well as a cruise to Mexico. We had to rearrange letters that we got in Christmas gifts to spell out cruise to Mexico. Santa must have been pretty tired because I got cheese and Eric got crackers. Together it would have been a good gift but separate it was just hilarious.
Our cruise to Mexico was a lot of fun. We did a Carnival cruise. I did minigolf, soccer, games, and hot tub. I ate burgers, ice cream, Asian food, and snacks. I also went to a club where I made some friends. We got off the cruise to go to Catalina island. There we took a cruise which was a lot of fun.
I'm doing well in school and surviving at home. Bye!
Love, Kyle Patrick Barnhisel




No comments:
Post a Comment