Thursday, April 2, 2020

March Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello! I have been having a pretty weird month. I went on a campout with my fellow deacons quorum. It was amazing! We had lots of fun. I had a blast while drifting on the sand dunes! I had to leave early to go to a very important soccer game.


I was versing my old soccer team from West Jordan. My friends were there and it was great to see my team and my friends again. The game, was a little boring though and the game ended 1-1. But it was still awesome to see my friends.


Sam's birthday was this month! He had a blast! He had a big cake baked by me and mom. He got the best present ever. A spider-man Motorcycle!!! It runs on its own and can drift when I am on it! Sam turned 3! He is still cuter than ever!


We've been going on lots of walks lately. We've walked a bunch of different paths. and had pretty fun. Sam is so cute when he walks with me. It is good to get some outdoor activity.


We set up our tramp, at the wrong time. I guess sense we were new to Woodland Hills winter, we decided to set our tramp up too early and it got pounded with snow several times. I get out there whenever I can and do some pretty cool tricks. It's fun to jump on our tramp, and it gives me some good exercise.

I've been going to my neighbors grandma's sport court a lot lately. I play basketball, and I ride on fun things. I play with a boy named Knox. I think that's how it's spelled. The court is pretty big, and it is fun to play basketball there.

I am becoming quite the chef. It is so cool and fun to cook. I bought a pasta maker and have made a couple pasta dishes all ready. I've had some success, and I've had some flops. I tried to make egg-yolk ravioli, but it wasn't all stars and rainbows. I failed pretty bad, but I tried one of the hardest pasta dishes, and my family said it tasted pretty good, so I count that a win. My pasta was a better story. Guess who is one of my best helpers. Sam! He helped me roll out the pasta. He did an amazing job. It is so fun to cook with Sam!

As I said before, we were not done with snow. I did a lot of sledding with my friends, and it was pretty fun. I got some good air on a couple of runs, and it was amazing!

The Easter Bunny came on a firetruck this year. Sam was so excited to see the Easter Bunny. I was so excited to see the candy! Sam was so happy for Easter. I mean he got two of his favorite things, firetrucks and candy!

Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, I've been doing about everything online. I do schoolwork, friends, and even church online now! It's been a pretty funky month due to this pandemic. I'll be interested to see  how all of this goes.

Sam and I have been best buds lately. None of my friends can hang out, so I just play with Sam. He likes to ride around in our driveway. His little motorcycle is so cute!

Well that basically sums my month up. I hope you have had a fun month. I hope you are all well and will be in the future. Love, Kyle Patrick Barnhisel

No comments: