Hello! I hope you had as much fun as I did this month. We did a bake sale to raise money for the koalas in Australia that are suffering from the fire. We made nearly 4,000$ to help. We also got to eat some cookies and hang out with friends.
We had a snow day which we got to have no school. We had so much snow. I had to shovel the plow out of the snow. It was really fun. I got to play with friends. It was nice to have a day off from school.
I went to a canyon with my mom and dad near where we live. It was cool to climb up the rocks. It gave me some good exercise.
I went to a soccer tournament in St. George. We won! I got to check out some sights with my dad. I also got new soccer cleats and a soccer ball. We tied won team, but we beat them in the championship by a very close 1 point. I got a medal. It is a pretty cool medal. I stayed at my grandma's house for a couple nights, as well as a hotel.
It was mom's birthday. We celebrated with a three course meal of scallops, steak, and cake. She had a nice birthday. I actually got home from my soccer tournament on her birthday. It was cool to see her again.
I am able to go to the temple now and I am starting to do it pretty often. I love going to the temple. It feels amazing when I am in their. I go with my friends, quorum members, and family.
I finished my basket ball season. We only lost one game. My team was pretty good. I can't wait to do it again next winter. It was really fun.
That's all for this month. I hope you're feeling well. Love you. Bye.
Love, Kyle Patrick Barnhisel










No comments:
Post a Comment