Hello! I have had a very interesting month. I got a new basketball hoop that keeps me busy on the long boring days. It is very nice and durable. I like to shoot. It keeps me fresh and active. Because most of the day I'm not active.
Another thing I like to do is go on rides in my four-wheeler. I am pretty good at driving four-wheelers. I like to go on rides in the nature near my house. I usually go on small rides, but it is still very fun. It helps to get out of the house for a change.
We have been doing lots of yard work these days. We are getting ready to put our yard in so we have been doing quite a bit more work. We have been taking down trees, grabbing sticks, and killing weeds. One job was to take out all the weeds by our porch. It was pretty hard to get the roots out.
We have been going on lots of adventures. We went up a canyon and climbed a bit on the red rocks. Then we found a little stream and let sam throw rocks. The great thing was that it was so close to our house. We have so many cool places all around us.
We have been doing stuff with our neighbors the Deweys. We make treats, jump on tramps, and go on walks a lot with them. There really close and we both enjoy the extra company. Because we haven't got much of that lately.
I had a surprise birthday party this month. I was planning on a pretty boring birthday, but I got a drive-up birthday party! After, I did a airsoft war. This got me into airsoft and I have done many wars since. I got a pistol for my birthday. It was pretty good. Nothing compared to the gun I bought.
This is the gun I bought. An electric FULL-Automatic air rifle. It works perfectly and is really good. It shoots very fun and destroys in airsoft wars. I bought for $52.
We built a sandbox for sam. We got free sand and built him a nice place to play. We then got him lots of toys to play with.
We have been going on lots of walks lately. I still think they aren't the funnest. And many times I will be reluctant, but it is good exercise. Sam loves walks, and we go on lots of them.










No comments:
Post a Comment