Saturday, April 30, 2016

April Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

This month I signed up for soccer. My dad is my coach! We have won three games and lost one game.  I love soccer so much. I have lots of friends I signed up with so they could be on my team including some of there friends, too.


My birthday was this month and I turned eight!!!!! My birthday party was at my house with more then twenty friends there. There were cupcakes and cakes that we made to look like monsters, fruit, chips and a pinata!  We played soccer and jumped on our tramp.  






For my birthday I got a scout uniform because now I am 8.  I am a Wolf.  I love scouts, all the stuff that we do.  I had a pack meeting this month.  It was the Blue & Gold Banquet and we ate and played games and dressed up like super heros.  I like the den meetings that we have.  


We had a fun run for our school.  It was a 5K.  I ran it and had fun at the Expo after.  Me and my brothers all got first place in our grades.  We got medals and a certificate to go to Boondooks.  I like playing with my friends after the fun run.  


We went to a ReAL Salt Lake soccer game.  We had fun watching them play soccer.  They played against the Houston Dynomo and ReAL won 2-1!  We ate popcorn and cinnamon nuts at the game and my brothers got slushies.  


I had a great month full of activities and fun!  I hope you had a good month.  Bye Bye!

Love Kyle Patrick Barnhisel

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Great pictures. I love your happy smiles. Looks like you had a lot of fun!

Ginger said...

I couldn't figure out how to post to March. So I am posting here. Great pictures. I didn't know you could cook! Guess what your in charge of breakfast on the deck next time. You are a very handsome boy all dressed up!