Hello! This month was a fun month. This month I got baptized as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints by my dad. Lots of my family were there when I got baptized and confirmed. I was very happy when I got baptized. A great joy came to me. It was fun and exciting.
I play soccer in a rec league. I love playing soccer with my buddies: Alek, Alex, Damian, Garrett and Peter. We are called the Navy Seals. My team has been a really good team this season. We still have one more game. Our scores have been 6-1. Alek my best best buddy is on my team. He is pretty good too. Also Damian and Alex and I'm hoping to keep them on my team next season.
Mother's Day is a really fun day of the year. Mother's day was really fun and exciting. On Mother's day we woke up first thing in the morning and made our mom breakfast. The breakfast was french toast and fruit. It was a really fun Sunday. Grandpa Pat was also with us which was great!
I went a year with no sugar. It took some hard work to accomplish what I have done. I got $100 and bought a LEGO set and then put the rest in my savings and tithing. The LEGO set I got was The Battle of the Five Armies from The Hobbit. I had a lot of fun building it and playing with it.
This month I had my first Pinewood Derby. Pinewood Derby is where you make cars and race them down a track. My car was UNDEFEATED! I won all the time, even in the Championship. I got first place and I am happy that my brother Eric got third place (last year he got first!). I had really fun playing with my friends.
I went to the cabin over Memorial Weekend. My dad and mom taught me how to drive 4-wheelers. It was fun going on trails and the main road once I had learned how to drive a 4-wheeler. Mostly all my dad said was "Ok go". I have mastered driving 4-wheelers, I am really good at it. The cabin is a really fun place with lots of trails that we can explore. We also played with cabin cousins Austin and Owen. We played on the fort and around the fort. We made a pond up there. It was a lot of fun!
Our 2nd home is back! Swimming at the pool is some of the best things in the summer to do for our family. We call it our 2nd home since we play there so much. It was fun going off the diving board and playing in the shallow part. I had to get kinda used to going off the diving board again since it's been a year.
Happy Mother's Day and hope you had a great May!
Love Kyle Patrick Barnhisel






No comments:
Post a Comment