Hello! This month I went to the Jazz game with my dad. I got to watch them score and eat yummy stuff! I think basketball is a great sport and I like to play. I spend a lot of time shooting hoops outside.
I like to cook. Sometimes I wear my mom's apron. It's fun cooking lots of meals.
We decorated Easter eggs because it was almost Easter. I liked making Broncos eggs and making colorful eggs. It was fun cracking the eggs open and looking if there were eyeballs in them from the dye.
We had an Easter egg hunt at my house with lots of cousins, Uncles & Aunts. I hunted eggs and then traded the candy in for a huge bag of pretzel sticks because I don't eat sugar. It was really fun!
I think Easter is a very holy and sacred day. But it's also fun. We celebrate Easter for the resurrection of Jesus Christ. I just always feel so comfortable on Sunday but especially on Easter Sunday. This time we went over to Amy's house for dinner to celebrate Easter. I had so much fun.
I hope you had a good Easter month. Hope you are feeling good. The End.
Love Kyle Patrick Barnhisel




No comments:
Post a Comment