Hello! I love going to the cabin! We went with our cousins Grace & Audrey. I had fun 4-wheeling. We played in our fort and throwed the baseball.
We went to Seven Peaks Water Park with our friends, the Dailey's. I had fun going on slides and playing in the water with Paige. I like going in the wave pool and in the Lazy River and riding a tube down the blue slide and playing on Alligator Island.
School Yeah! School's Back!!! I am so excited for math. I really love math. I am in the 2nd Grade. My teacher is Mrs. Alsup and she is really nice. She thinks we are better then her last class she taught. In my class my friends are Eli, Alek, Troy, Caioss and Brody. Over the school days we have got lots of compliments for being quite and listening. At recess I like to play soccer with my buddies.
This month we also went to the cabin with the Dailey's. It was fun. We made our own shooting dummy and instead of having s'mores since I took off sugar, I had a grilled peach with cinnamon. It was DELICIOUS! I also had fun playing at Aunt Ginger's cabin. It's like a house.
I have had a really fun time in school. I love recess and math. I love playing with my friends and playing with my brothers.
Goodbye!
Love Kyle Patrick Barhisel




No comments:
Post a Comment