Wednesday, September 30, 2015

September Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello!  This month on Labor Day weekend we went to our cabin.  We had lots of cousins up there that weekend.  We spent a lot of time up at Aunt Ginger's cabin and it was fun on our 4-wheeler rides and our hikes.


We did art with our art sets.  It was a painting.  I drew a cool picture.  I had so much fun.


We also played football at the cabin.  I played flag football last spring and I enjoy playing football with my family.  


I also play on a soccer team.  We have a game today.  My buddies on my soccer team are Alek, Alex, Garrett and Caoiss. And I've made more friends on my soccer team.  I am really good at soccer and I enjoy it.  I like playing soccer with my best friend Alek.  We've won all but one of our games.


Last Saturday we went to the Erickson Reunion at the Stairs Plant.  I like climbing there and playing football there with my brothers and my cousins.  We took family pictures there and had fun.  We ate chicken there.  I also played football with my dad.  


I have been playing football at recess and at school I like doing math and tomorrow I have a Student Led Conference.  I like playing with my friends at their houses and school.  And I also like playing with my brothers.  I really enjoy having school.  I love playing with my cousins and seeing my grandma.  I love playing soccer and football.

Love Kyle Patrick Barnhisel

No comments: