Booyah!! This has been a great month!! We went to Oregon to visit our Grandma & Grandpa. We went on this hike to climb up to a really big waterfall. It was HUGE!!
I was playing on the rocks on one hike. We do lots of hikes. We love it!
We went to the Japanese Gardens. We saw really cool stuff there. We saw lots of cool fish. They were HUGE!! And also we went to Oregon to visit mom's aunt and uncle. It was so nice that they let us stay with them and took such good care of us.
On the 4th of July we had a boat parade. We were dressed up like pirates and our pirate ship was the Black Pearl. We had so much fun. Our grandpa was the boss of the pirates. We had fun saying "Arrrr!!" "Shiver me Timbers" and "Ahoy!".
And also we lit off fireworks for the 4th of July on a little island on the lake behind Grandpa's house. I had so much fun watching. We had sparklers and they had sugar free popsicles and kool-aid. I have been taking off sugar for about 3 months. I like doing it.
We went to Seaside, to the beach. We had fun. We buried each other in the sand. It was on a kind of cool day.
We also went on hikes while at Seaside. We saw three HUGE slugs. My mom was grossed out. We had fun. It was nice and cool. We could see the sea from when we were up high.
When we were at Seaside we rented this cool bike. It had four seats where you could pedal and a little seat in the front which I got to ride in. We had fun riding around the town.
We went fishing at the cabin and we all caught fish, except mom. And we cooked them up and ate them and they were delicious!! And I let my fish go so he could survive.
We have free lunch at the school and like going there. Today is pizza Friday yeah yeah!!
Right now we have our Walker cousins over. Yesterday we played dodge ball and Audrey likes to play the game of Life with me. It's so fun. I like jumping on the tramp. I also like to play with my brothers playing LEGOS, soccer, going to the cabin.
Goodbye.
Love Kyle Patrick Barnhisel











No comments:
Post a Comment