Hello. This month we celebrated
On Valentine's day we had a school party and at the centers we painted flowers with celery and we did froot loop necklaces and we ate at the yummy table. And we did math at the last center. And we did valentines, we gave lots of treats to every bag.
We had to give away Chunky this month. We had to give away Chunky because my dad was allergic to dogs. And because my dad just couldn't handle all of Chunky's barking. It was sad but we had to because we want other people in our family to not be always not happy, in our family. And Chunky was a good dog but I love my dad more then Chunky.
I am a five year old and I'm a kindergardener and my teacher is Ms. Z and Mrs. K. And some of my friends at school are Caioss and Ayden and Wyatt and Blake and Alex and Alek and Evey and Parker and Ruby. My sport is karate. I'm a blue belt, the sixth belt. And I am learning do song yan and I am learning hook punches. And I am going to do soccer in April. And my birthday is on April 17th. And goodbye. I hope one day you will get into a sport.
Love Kyle Patrick Barnhisel

No comments:
Post a Comment