Monday, March 31, 2014

March Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello.  This month we went to the St. Patricks Day Parade.  And we got these green necklace and we got these green hats, leprechaun hats.  I had this sparkly disco hat.  Eric had this long cat in the hat hat.  And Brandon just had a hat with a leprechaun thing that goes on it.  I saw lots of flags and horses and dogs.  It was kinda cold but it still had sunshine and sun.  We went to eat at Pizza Pie Cafe after the parade which helped us warm up.


For breakfast we had green milk and green pancakes. And that night we had a cupcake and a leprechaun was sneaking around and put chocolate coins in our cupcakes.


I go to school and I am a five year old and I do Kindergarten.  And my name is Kyle!  And my teacher is Ms. Z and my helper is Mrs. K which does math at centers.  Sometimes we do tests on math and my last name is Barnhisel.  And one of the helpers is my mom that sometimes does computers with us to help us. And sometimes Izzy's mom helps with centers.  And sometimes Parker's mom helps with centers.  And my best friend at school is Caioss and Alek.

Brandon sometimes plays chess with me, and Eric.  And I am going to tell you this funny time.  Eric was like really close to beating me but then suddenly I beat him!  It was so funny!  Eric likes to jump on the tramp with me, and Brandon.  And sometimes dad.  And sometimes Eric plays with me with his LEGOs.  In the front yard, sometimes we play kickball and we gather up a lot of kids.  And sometimes we like to shoot hoops.  I throw the ball to them if I get it.

Goodbye.  I hope you have a fun time with your brothers or a fun time at school.

Love Kyle Patrick Barnhisel

No comments: