Dear Family & Friends,
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all! We had a very fun month and I hope you did too.
We got to do lots of fun Christmas activities that have become family traditions for us like going to Gardner Village to see the Elves. We also went to the Dickens festival, built a gingerbread house, decorated Christmas cookies and performed the Nativity play at our family Christmas Eve party which we had at our house this year.

We also did some fun things while Brandon & Eric were out of school and dad was off of work. We even got to go bowling which I loved! I even bowled a strike with the help of the bumpers and the rail. :)

Christmas morning was AWESOME!! I got new guns from Santa ... just what I asked him for.

I also got some Hero Factory guys which I wanted. Yeah!! My own guys!

I hope that things are going well for you and that you are all healthy and happy. I hope you have a great 2011!
Love Kyle Patrick Barnhisel
No comments:
Post a Comment