Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

How are you? I am doing great!! This month daddy was able to baptize Brandon. It was really great. I had lots of 2 year old cousins there to run around with. :)

Uncle Ryan even let me and Collin play with his Fireball game!!!

Thanksgiving was fun although I really don't come for the food. I am mostly there to play with my cousins and to hang out.

I have learned lots of new sayings this month from listening to others around me. From mom I learned to say "I missed you too" and "Just knock it off." And from my brothers I learned to say "Sorry ... accident".

I come in mom's room every morning and ask for dinner. Anything Star Wars I call "Star Wars 'da Clone Wars". My favorite cartoon is "Tom & Jerry" and I won't wear any PJs that don't have a SuperHero on them. Batman is my favorite!

I am very tough and spunky. I am very into weapons these days and spend my days shooting every one in sight as well as many bad guys who are not in sight. I don't always win these battles I have with the imaginary bad guys though. I can often be found on the floor saying "I dead!" I also place mom under arrest many times a day.

I hope that you are all doing well and that I get to see you soon.

Love Kyle Patrick Barnhisel

No comments: