Dear Family & Friends,
Hello!! How are you? I am doing great. Although my mom has been really slacking on taking pictures. Dad got her a nice new camera for Christmas and now that Christmas is over we haven't been taking very many pictures.
We have been spending a lot of time outside sledding and playing in the snow. Salt Lake Valley in the winter is not fun when the air gets really yucky from the inversion so often times on the weekends we will head up into the mountains to see blue sky and breathe clean air. That makes for some fun adventures and makes the winter bearable.
Hello!! How are you? I am doing great. Although my mom has been really slacking on taking pictures. Dad got her a nice new camera for Christmas and now that Christmas is over we haven't been taking very many pictures.
We have been spending a lot of time outside sledding and playing in the snow. Salt Lake Valley in the winter is not fun when the air gets really yucky from the inversion so often times on the weekends we will head up into the mountains to see blue sky and breathe clean air. That makes for some fun adventures and makes the winter bearable.
I have been learning so much these days. I have learned to recognize all my letters and can tell you all their sounds. I can also count to 20 with only missing a number or two. I know most of my colors although I often times do get lazy and just guess green on everything. :) I love to color, to play toys, to build with Legos and to play on the computer. I have learned how to use the mouse and can navigate throughout computers games really well now.
I am very strong willed and there are certain things that I insist on doing all by myself. I am the one who sets the table for dinner every night and go crazy if anyone else tries to do it. I have learned how to dress myself and don't want any help (except with getting my shirt on). I love to battle bad guys and since my brothers are so into Toon Town I go around the house battling Cogs and Flunkies.
I am very strong willed and there are certain things that I insist on doing all by myself. I am the one who sets the table for dinner every night and go crazy if anyone else tries to do it. I have learned how to dress myself and don't want any help (except with getting my shirt on). I love to battle bad guys and since my brothers are so into Toon Town I go around the house battling Cogs and Flunkies.
I miss my brothers when they are gone to school but like spending time with my mom. I like going to the gym playroom in the morning and hanging out with "my buddies". I also like doing my own "work ups" there at the gym.
I hope that you are all doing well. I love you and I miss you!
I hope that you are all doing well. I love you and I miss you!
Love Kyle Patrick Barnhisel
No comments:
Post a Comment