Dear Family & Friends,
Hello everyone! How are you? I am great!!! October is a very fun month. As you can see from my pictures I have done lots of fun Halloween things this month.
We got to pick pumpkins in Uncle Ryan's Pumkin Patch ...
Hello everyone! How are you? I am great!!! October is a very fun month. As you can see from my pictures I have done lots of fun Halloween things this month.
We got to pick pumpkins in Uncle Ryan's Pumkin Patch ...
And had a super fun family Halloween party at our house where my favorite activity was the doughnut game.
I also got to go trick-or-treating with my brothers and even though it was raining I totally got the concept and didn't want to quit ... people give you candy, and I LOVE candy!!
We closed up the cabin this month and are done going up there for the winter. I love "my cabin" and will miss it very much over the next few months.
I am very much into the terrible twos. I am VERY strong willed and things have to be done MY WAY and I like to do everything MYSELF!! Mom has to really think before doing anything for me or she ends up with a temper tantrum on her hands. If she does something for me when I don't want her to do, I will undo what she has done and redo it MYSELF!!! Mom and dad say that all my brothers have been that way but that I am the most stubborn of them all. Good thing I am so super cute, helps me get away with more. :)

Hope to hear from you all soon.
Love Kyle Patrick Barnhisel
No comments:
Post a Comment