Thursday, September 30, 2010

September Letter

Dear Family and Friends,

Hello! Happy Fall!! How are you doing? I am doing GREAT!! I hit the biggest and best milestone this month ... I am potty trained!! I picked up on it really quickly and now don't have to wear baby diapers anymore (except at night).

We of course went up to the cabin this month. Best thing is, mom got me my own dump truck so I no longer have to beg my brothers to use theirs.

I love the cabin!! I love to ride the 4-wheelers. Dad brought one down to our house for the hunt and I like to climb on it in the garage in hopes that someone will take me for a ride on it.

We went to the cabin this month over Labor Day weekend which meant we got to go to the Mountain Man Rendezvous in Fort Bridger. We LOVE IT!! We got coon skin hats and guns and needless to say we had so much fun!

We also had an Erickson family reunion up at the Stairs Plant this month and it was so nice. What a great place to play.

I had a great month and continue to learn and grow so much. I am following in my brothers footsteps by being a great talker. I can even say my own prayers now. I talk up a storm and would love to talk to you. Hope to see or hear from you soon!

Love Kyle Patrick Barnhisel

No comments: