Dear Family & Friends,
Hello. We had two tournaments this month. The first tournament we were the first loser. We lost in the finals due to some unfortunate own goals. The second one we won by a landslide. We didn't get scored on the entire tournament. We got some pretty cool medals and it was a lot of fun.
I went to Beaver with Keller. We stayed at a really nice cabin with lots of fun activities. We had a hot tub, a pool table, ping pong, and a foosball table. We did a lot of four-wheeling and some fishing. The highlight of my trip was eating a delicious burger. It was a lot of fun. We went to the old scout camp and climbed around. It was dangerous, and fun!
Uhhhhhhhhh. School started. School isn't bad, but its certainly not fun. I don't really have any classes I like, but I have a lot of friends in all the classes, so I'm good. First year of high school. Even though I'm still at the Jr. High. I'm getting good grades so far, we'll see how long that lasts. Sadly school isn't free anymore. I am starting to go to the gym after school though, so that's a plus side.
Lots of cousins came over this month. Some Sintays, some Walkers, and some O'berrys. It was a lot of fun and really cool to see them again. We played a bit on our new play place. Its a pretty sweet play place. Sadly they have all gone by now.
Well that's it. Bye. Love, Kyle Patrick Barnhisel






No comments:
Post a Comment