Sunday, July 10, 2022

June Letter

 Dear Family & Friends 

Hello everyone. I hope you all had a great July. My month started off with Fathers day. I am a lucky guy to have my dad. He might not be my best friend, but he is the best dad. He has helped me and continues to help me become a better man. I am so glad to have him as a father. 



We finally got around to our house exterior. I helped with the demo of the rock at the front of our house. It was a lot of fun. I got to get a big hammer and break rocks, how much more fun can it get? We then replaced it with some nice white wood. It looks way better now.



You know how I said my dad isn't my best friend. Well its because he ditches me at home and goes to Germany, my favorite country besides the U.S. But whatever, I had a fun time here. I went to a soccer camp, which was a ton of fun. That was a nice rhyme wasn't it? It sorta just happened. The best rhymes. Well that's the extent of my June.


Well July has been great. But you're gonna have to wait till next letter. I guess you'll just be stuck on a cliffhanger. Wondering, pondering, why July has been so great. Bye! 
Love, Kyle Patrick Barnhisel

No comments: