Friday, January 3, 2020

December Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello! I had a very fun December! I got to go back to Gardener Village with my old best friend, Alek. It was fun and I liked being able to see my friend again.


My new dream is to cook. I love to cook! This Christmas I made a lot of gingerbread. I made cookies, and pancakes! The homemade gingerbread tasted delicious.


Our Christmas family party was on Christmas Eve, and it was pretty fun. I got a stocking full of candy and money! The most special experience I had was that we were able to provide a Christmas for a poor family. We brought them lots of presents and goodies. It was pretty touching.


On Christmas Eve Sam and I got Christmas PJ's. Sam was so excited to put out the cookies for Santa. We went to bed at 10:00. I can't wait till Christmas.


I got some amazing presents for Christmas. The whole family got spike ball, a Foosball table, two bean-bags, and a popcorn making machine. I got an Alexa, a Barcelona shirt, a new Kindle, and some candy. I also got Battlefront 11.


Sledding is great up here. There's great hills, and great jumps. There's a hill called suicide hill. It is crazy, but fun.

We had a cake-off. I made a gummy serpent pit. It was really fun.


I hope you have a great 2020! Bye.

Love, Kyle Patrick Barnhisel

No comments: