Dear Family & Friends,
Hello! I hope you have had a great November, and Thanksgiving! I had a lot of fun baking pies! I baked a lot of pies. They were all delicious. I loved them!
I had a lot of fun during the primary baking contest. We got put into groups, and I was put into a group with all my friends. We were assigned to make cupcakes. My group's cupcakes were amazing. I even snuck a few. We won best use of ingredients award, but they had to give a prize to everyone.
My dad's BIRTHDAY was this month. We made him an amazing three-course meal. I made a homemade German chocolate cake. It wasn't the prettiest thing, but dad said it tasted good. We gave my dad a propane fire place for his birthday.
My FAVORITE cousins came over from New Mexico. I had a blast with them. They stayed for a couple nights over Thanksgiving. I had a really fun time playing games and sledding with them.
We've been getting a lot of good sledding snow. I have been trying to figure out where the best sledding hill is, but I have a few ideas. It is also really good snow to make forts in and to make snowballs. I have a lot of fun playing in the snow with my cousins.
Well, that's my month in a nutshell. Thanksgiving is a very special time. I just want to say that I am thankful for my family, and all my relatives. I am thankful for my nice and warm house, and for my very nice neighbors. I am looking forward to Christmas, and I cant wait for the New Year.
Bye, Love you.
Love, Kyle Patrick Barnhisel
Monday, December 2, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment