Sunday, April 1, 2018

March Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Sam had his birthday today. It was fun. We had some good food and cake. It was super fun seeing my baby brother turn 1 year old. We also had some chips. The Lays have faces on them that are hilarious.





I have to do piano. My brother Eric teaches me. He gets payed 10 dollars a week. I am pretty good at it.


We had an Easter party at my house. We also watched General Conference. It was cool being a part of the sustaining of the prophet. Now it is Russel M. Nelson. We had an Easter egg hunt. I got to hide some egg's because I am off sugar. I helped so of the smaller kids get some eggs. It was very fun.


That was how my March went. I hope you had a fun march. See you later!

                                       Love, Kyle Patrick Barnhisel

No comments: