Hello! Hello! How are you? Did you have a good Easter? I did. It was very fun.
We watched General Conference on Easter Sunday. We played a game with treats. I of course had non-sugar treats. There were a lot of changes announced during Conference. I was shocked to hear that Russia was getting a temple!!
I went to a Jazz game with my dad and mom. My aunt Lizzy is a Jazz dancer and I saw her at the end of the game. We won! It was really cool!
Dad took us boys on a day adventure over Spring Break. We went to a old town and found a temple with a basketball court. We collected trilobites for a couple hours. The trip was fun!
I had my 10th birthday! I invited some friends and had a party at my house. We had some good food from Cafe Rio! I had a lot of pork tacos! They are my favorite! I got some pretty good stuff!
Since it was my birthday that meant the end of my second year off of sugar. I got $100! I paid my tithing and then put $40 in my savings. The rest of the money was mine. I haven't spent it yet.
We have Sage testing going on at school. I got a 3 on my Science Sage. I still have Writing, ELA and Math Sage tests to take. I am pretty confident that I will get a good score.
I am so glad that spring is here! I love to go and play soccer and basketball outside. We put back up our trampoline and I play on it a lot. Bye!
Love Kyle Patrick Barnhisel






No comments:
Post a Comment