Hello! I went to a Friendship Tournament and West Coast World Martial Arts. I won a good job medal in traditional forms and I got Gold medal in board breaking. Me and someone in my class tied for gold. Her name is Claire. Karate is a fun sport to learn how to defend yourself.
I love St Patrick's Day. This month we went to a St Patrick's Day parade and we got to be in the parade. We threw out suckers to the crowd. We got to see the mascot for the ReAL soccer team. And sometimes he would do backflips off the car. It was so fun being in the parade.
I love Aunt Melissa! She always throws good Easter parties for me. She always gives us pattern eggs that we get to find and then we just get to find plain eggs and this month we got to find our own stuffed animal bunny. I picked purple. My pattern egg was race cars. I had so much fun! We ate dinner there and we got to play with our cousins. And she always gives us sticky eggs!
I love Aunt Amy! This month we got to paint eggs at Aunt Amy's house and play sports there. Me and Ledger love to play with each other. We played soccer, we played baseball and Amy also has that game where you throw the balls on a string and try to get them to wrap around the poles. And we also got to color our eggs and take some home. I colored one that had tons of stripes on it. It was so fun!
For Spring Break we went to Capitol Reef. We got a hotel with a swimming pool and breakfast and dinner. And we also went on hikes and we went fishing. I didn't catch any but I was fine with that. And it was windy. We got to have a couple Oreos and blah blah blah ...
The hiking was so fun. We got to bring our camel baks that have water and I even got to take a lot of my own pictures. And we also went to the Narrows where the mountains start to squish together but they don't. And we also got to get ice cream after. I really loved Capitol Reef.
I hope you have a fun Spring Break. And I really love school. I usually play soccer at recess with my friends. And at school we are learning about the scientific method in science. We got to do some experiments. And we also got to race cars and see what one was faster as one of our experiments. I really love Spring Break because you get to go on fun trips and do fun things with you family.
Goodbye!
Love Kyle Patrick Barnhisel






No comments:
Post a Comment