Saturday, February 28, 2015

February Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello!  This February we had really nice weather and got to play outside a lot.  One day, we went to Temple Square and we got to see the movie "Meet the Mormons" and we got to see Moroni on the top of the temple.  The movie was cool because we got to see different Mormons going around the world.


And it was Valentines Day!  I really loved it.  I got to make my own Valentines box at school in my class party.  We also make a tree in our house where we put up hearts and we write what we love about each other.  I love dad because he loves to do bubble with me.  I love mom because she takes care of me.  I love Brandon because he plays with me.  I love Eric because he loves to play Rubic Cubes with me. Valentines Day is when you celebrate love.



Since we had so much warm weather we went up to test the RZR, we got it for Christmas on how good it drives up and down hills.  We went on a little drive with our 4-wheelers.  Then we went to lunch with Grandma Norberg at Chuck-A-Rama.  I love Grandma Norberg since she's really nice to me every time I see her.


 I love school so much since I get to learn from my teachers.  Learn math and science and phonograms and words.  And I love Valentines Day.  And by Valentines Day is my mother's birthday.

Love Kyle Patrick Barnhisel

No comments: