Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April Letter

Dear Family & Friends, 

Hi.  I hope you had a good sleep.  This is Kyle.  Every letter I say that to start out.  And this is me hiking ... it really is me.  I was in Zions.  

While hiking Kyle said "My legs are running out of energy".  And later "I can't hike anymore because I am all out of air."


This is me hiking in Bryce Canyon.  And there are tons of caves up there to play in.  And I liked it!  There was tons of cool rocks to see.  


My first birthday party when I just turned 5.  We brang some cupcakes and we went to Cafe Rio for lunch with the Danielson's.  So it was Alex, Jace, Kade, baby Eric, Rachel and Trevor.  And then we went to Planet Play.  And that was my second time to go there ... on my 5th birthday.  And it had tons of video games and my favorite is Laser Tag!! 



This is me ... Kyle!  I had a friend party and their names were Haley, Peter and Alex.  And we decorated cookie pops and we ate them.  


So this is me ... Kyle and my mom ... Shanna.  We made a cake out of cupcakes.  The cupcakes were shaped into a K.  This was at our family party.  My family who came to the party are:  Sean, Kate, Jadon, Tyler and Koen, Lizzie & Joe, Grandma, Aunt Melissa and Aunt Cindy.  


So I got presents.  So Aunt Melissa gave me a cool guitar.  And mom & dad gave me a Zune.  And Aunt Cindy gave me all these new shirts and new shorts.  My Zune, I got it for my birthday.  You like get to like really, you know, you can listen to the songs.  And I want to talk about all my favorites.  So I like Haunted, and I like one of the police officer chasing the animals.  And I like the Spanish one.  And there is another Spanish one that I like.  And I like um "Calling the Guardians", "Fanfare of the Elves", and I like "Unicorns I Love Them, Unicorns I Love Them".  And I like "I'm Having A Bad Bad Day".  And I like the Star Wars.  I like "Thriller".



So what school do you go to? ... and my name's Kyle.  And the one who is one of my friends who goes to my school is Peter.  And my favorite friend to play outside with is another boy ... I'll ask him his name.  My teacher, Mr. Tyler kicked a ball onto the roof.  I like the friend who I don't know his name, I like to get on a bike and I'm red and the other team's yellow and I try to capture him.  It's like police officers and robbers.  And when I always get home I always listen to my Zune.

Funny things that Kyle said this month:

Whenever Kyle doesn't do what he is asked to do he tells me "I just need to buy a new mind so I can remember because this one is just not a good one."

One day while Kyle and I were laying down for our afternoon nap he said "I like being in this family.  I forgot to tell you this when I was born because they took my memories.  Why do they take my memories of living in Jesus' kingdom?"

Kyle is very into money these days.  He doesn't care about dollar bills though, he is most interested in coins, especially pennies which he sometimes calls "Goldens".  One day Kyle and I were driving to the dentist and he got talking about money and how much things cost and said "Cars cost like $200 and ten pennies, that's like a rip off.  If it's so expensive then I would just have to walk everywhere.  Like walk to the gym and to restaurants ... everywhere!"

Bye.  I hope you have a good day. Goodbye.

Love Kyle Patrick Barnhisel



No comments: