Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello! How are you? I am doing great!

We have had a very cold and wet May so I got to play in the puddles a lot.

At the end of this month we took a trip to Colorado to visit Mommy's family. We also got to see Daddy's cousin, Jenny in her home in Conifer which was really fun. It was a beautiful place and we got to do lots of hiking and enjoying nature there.

We stayed at Grandpa's house and got to play with our cousins, Miriam, Marcus, Amelia & baby Vivian and Corin & Declan. It was so much fun playing with our cousins and the weather was beautiful the whole weekend.


It was a really nice trip because I got to see my Great-grandpa O'Berry, Grandpa O'Berry, Great-grandpa Barnhisel as well as lots of Aunts, Uncles and Cousins.

I hope that you are all doing well and that I can see even more family soon.

Love Kyle Patrick Barnhisel

No comments: