Dear Family & Friends,
Hello Hello!! How are you? I am good although you will see from our pictures that we are very confused as to what season we are in ... spring OR winter?? We have had a little of spring this month but we have had a ton of rain as well as quite a few days of snow which is just crazy.
At the beginning of the month we went down to Moab. We did a lot of hiking in Arches National Park which was great! I love to hike!
Hello Hello!! How are you? I am good although you will see from our pictures that we are very confused as to what season we are in ... spring OR winter?? We have had a little of spring this month but we have had a ton of rain as well as quite a few days of snow which is just crazy.
At the beginning of the month we went down to Moab. We did a lot of hiking in Arches National Park which was great! I love to hike!
We had two Easter egg hunts this month and had pretty good weather for both. We had one at my cousin Kate's house with the Barnhisel cousins and we also had one at my house with my cousins on the Norberg / O'Berry side. I love hunting eggs. Did you know they are full of CANDY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment