Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello there! How are you? I am doing great. I hope you are all enjoying your summer. I am! I spend my time doing a bunch of important things.

First of all ... I eat. Not meals ... oh no, that would be too easy. I love to snack! And any treat that I can get my hands on is great!

And I jump on the tramp! I love to do that. If I can get a battle in while doing that, even better!

And I love to Fight! I walk around with my light saber challenging anyone and everyone to a fight. And if no one will first me, I walk around saying "Fight Darth Maul!"

I love to play legos, just like my brothers. I love to play outside. I am a very happy boy and I am very sweet!

I hope that I get to see you all soon!

Love Kyle Patrick Barnhisel

No comments: