Dear Family & Friends,
Hello! How are you? I have had a good month. I am learning a lot. Mommy is learning a lot about how stubborn a person can be as well. I have to do everything MYSELF! If mom or dad try to help me into my car seat, I throw a fit, climb back down, and then climb back up in MYSELF! I will only get in the car on the passenger side so that I can open and close the door with the button and no one else had better push the button or else I throw a fit and open it and close it again MYSELF! I have to get my own silverware out of the drawer. If anyone gets it for me, I throw a fit, put it back and get my own MYSELF!! See a pattern?
I got my own lego guys this month which is great because it stopped me from screaming at my brothers for their lego guys. I love to take the guys apart piece by piece. So needless to say none of my guys have heads or hands anymore. :) But I don't mind, I seem to like them that way.
We got to go to the cabin this past weekend and it was so FUN!
Hello! How are you? I have had a good month. I am learning a lot. Mommy is learning a lot about how stubborn a person can be as well. I have to do everything MYSELF! If mom or dad try to help me into my car seat, I throw a fit, climb back down, and then climb back up in MYSELF! I will only get in the car on the passenger side so that I can open and close the door with the button and no one else had better push the button or else I throw a fit and open it and close it again MYSELF! I have to get my own silverware out of the drawer. If anyone gets it for me, I throw a fit, put it back and get my own MYSELF!! See a pattern?
I got my own lego guys this month which is great because it stopped me from screaming at my brothers for their lego guys. I love to take the guys apart piece by piece. So needless to say none of my guys have heads or hands anymore. :) But I don't mind, I seem to like them that way.
I hope you are all doing well. I love you very much!
Love Kyle Patrick Barnhisel
No comments:
Post a Comment