I am a PLAYER: I love to play toys. I will sit in my room and play toys forever. I am a very content and easy baby. I love to play with my play table and ... don't tell Brandon ... but when he is gone to school I love to play with his dinosaurs! :)
I am a ONE TOOTH WONDER: I got my first tooth this month. And in true Kyle fashion, it didn't even bother me. I am looking forward to getting more choppers and eating more foods!
I am a CRAWLER: I also learned to crawl this month. I started out slow and am now finally starting to move around more quickly. I am an excellent army crawler but I can also crawl up on my hands and knees too. I usually do this on the hard wood floor and army crawl on the carpet.
I am a STANDER: I am starting to try to pull myself up to things. I usually just end up on my knees and not all the way standing up yet but I am close.
I am TRICKY: I often spend the time in my bed when I am supposed to be sleeping sitting up and playing. I don't fuss about it, I just play until mom lays me down again and tells me it's not play time but sleep time. :)
I hope that you are all doing well. I would love to hear from you!
Love Kyle Patrick Barnhisel
No comments:
Post a Comment