Happy New Year! How are you? I am doing great. I have learned all sorts of new things this month. Just recently I have learned to crawl. I am still very slow at it and so I am not getting around very fast (mommy is fine with that). I can army crawl a little, get up on my hands and knees and really crawl a little and supplement with rolling to get to what I need. I am sure that by the next time I write to you I will be an expert crawler and mom will have to have put up the gates and other such barriers to keep me safe.
I have sitting up mastered and I can even sit myself up on my own now. When mommy comes in my room to get me in the morning I am usually sitting up, with one leg hanging out between the crib slats, just waiting for someone to come and release me, like a little jail bird.
I love the bath. Since I can sit up on my own now I sit in the bath and scoot around and splash and have so much fun. I love it!
My Barnhisel/O'Berry strong willed jeans are already starting to show (much to mom's dismay). I love to argue with mom by shaking my head "No" at her. If mom says yes to me I smile and shake my head to disagree. And if mommy tries to give me my next bite of food when I am not ready for it, I shake my head at her. Speaking of food, if I don't like what mom is feeding me or I am done, I rip off my bib and throw it on the floor. My personality is definitely starting to show!
I love to say "Ma-ma-ma", usually in a whiney voice when I want my mommy.
I go to bed at night between 5:00 and 5:30 and sleep until about 6:00 in the morning. Then I get to watch cartoons with my brothers for a little bit since mom doesn't think there is any reason for anyone to get up that early.
Well that is about all from me. I hope you are all happy and healthy. I would love to hear from you.
Love Kyle Patrick Barnhisel
1 comment:
How fun that you are starting to crawl Kyle! I still can't BELIEVE that you are going to bed so early and sleep until 6am. Wow.... love your pictures too. You are cute.
Post a Comment