Dear Family & Friends,
Hello everyone. This month we went to a temple open house. I can't remember which one. It was really cool and beautiful.
Fathers day was this month as well. Church was fun and once again, we took a nap after. We ate some good food and I have a great dad.
We decided to redo our driveway so we got to work. Doing cement is tough but also really satisfying. it was awesome to see the different parts start to get done.
We went to the grid, a go kart place. Eric was the best by far but it was really fun to zoom around. We did two races and I improved a lot.
Eric decided that it was his birthday so we did that. He is 18 now and planning on going on a mission.
Thats june. Love, Kyle Patrick Barnhisel





No comments:
Post a Comment