Dear Family & Friends,
Hello everyone. This month, I made beef wellington. It is the most delicious thing I've ever had, (besides our burgers). It was a pretty difficult cook but pretty fun. Dad sure loved it. I loved it as well. I also loved the dishes I had to do afterward.
Me, Nick, my dad, and my neighbors drove up a mountain to a cool radio tower. I drove up in a side by side. It was fun, but it was a little scary at times. The view was incredible. It was fun to chill with Nick in the ac and songs.
We had some fun Halloween adventures. We went to a corn maze with food, bounce pads, and zip lines. We had some fun and got some donuts. The corn maze was pretty fun as well. They also had these cool pedal cars but they were all broken so yah. I also helped Sam cut a cool pumpkin. He wanted it to be very scary. I dressed up as Bob Ross. I made that costume the day before Halloween. Yah, I'm quite the procrastinator.
Well. I want to keep this short because I have a mountain of dishes I have to do before I can go to bed. Bye! Love, Kyle Patrick Barnhisel






No comments:
Post a Comment