Thursday, December 2, 2021

October Letter

 Dear Family & Friends,

I went on a walk up the canyon. It was pretty fun. I found a cool walking stick. It's cool that I was able to just walk like five minutes to this wonderful walk.


Since it's October, we had to go to a corn maze, and there's no better place than the corn maze just a few minutes from us. We went through the corn maze, fed animals, played on hay stacks and slides, and played giant chess. We also played corn hole. We had a great time and also visited a cute little shop with lots of old antiques.


For the first time ever we went to a place that might be a new tradition. It's this really cool Harry Potter castle. We drank butterbeer, had a little mystery competition, ate a meal, and did an escape room. There was this real cool raven that could take your money and put it in a box all by itself. It was really spectacular. They also had live owls there.



And of course, there was Halloween this month. I decided to dress up as dead Napoleon dynamite and go do a little trunk r treating. I also met up with some friends and we had a fun time walking around.


Well that's all for this month. Bye!

Love, Kyle Patrick Barnhisel

No comments: