Dear Family & Friends,
Hello everyone! I hope you all had a great month with lots of adventures! I sure did. To kick off my month, I had a lovely mothers day. It was a very peaceful and nice mothers day. I love my great mom! I couldn't have had a better mom.
My brother also graduated from high school this month. You might be thinking that this doesn't really have anything to do with me, but I did get to ride in a sick limo to the graduation! It had a drink and snack bar and it was really cool. I also rode the limo to olive garden, where i enjoyed yummy pastas and salads with my family. Congratulations Brandon!
Sometimes you don't have to do anything special to have a fun memorable experience. For example, a simple picnic in my back yard. It might seem insignificant, but it is pretty special when you have the sounds of a water fall around you as you eat, along with the peaceful mountain scenery, and a full happy family to share it all with.

I am loving summer break and am already trying to make the most of it before school starts again. I have plenty of friends and lots of fun activities to do. Lots of fun stuff is opening up again and I am completely done with masks. I hope you all are safe and healthy, and I love you all. Bye!
Love, Kyle Patrick Barnhisel



No comments:
Post a Comment