Dear Family & Friends,
Hello!!! There's nothing really exciting about this month. The only fun part was cooking. I love cooking, IN MY NEW HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE FINALLY MOVED!!! I LOVE IT HERE!!!!! I LOVE LIVING IN THE MOUNTAINS AND MY HOUSE IS AMAZING!!!! I HAVE SUCH GREAT FRIENDS!!! I'M SOOOOOO GLAD WE MOVED!!!! I got a little excited there. It was a joke, if you're wondering why I said nothing happened that was exciting. I still am missing some stuff, but I love living in Woodland hills. Well, I guess I should talk about the cooking. I really like cooking and I like to bake breakfast food the most. It's kind of cool that I love cooking because my nick-name at school is Gordon Ramsey. (because everyone thinks I look like him)
I take the bus to the school. The walk to the bus stop is hurtful. I have to walk uphill, both ways. School is really fun and I have a big group of friends. My teacher is, umm..., lets just say above average. The school is big and recess is really fun.
Before I even moved, I got on to a new comp. team. They are really good. The players are nice, and the coaches are good. They are a lower level then my old comp. team, but they're better then my old team.
You know how I said that I missed some stuff, this is it.😖 My friend group.😢 They were amazing. I found them at a soccer game after I moved. It was a sad but happy occasion. And after the day is done, we said are goodbyes' they were gone, I'll probably never see them again.
I use my four-wheeler to get around everywhere. It's my "Car" up here. I rode it in a parade and Sam threw candy to the kids. It was super fun.
I love hanging out with friends and family. We found a new dump truck hill. And it makes you go quick. We do lots of races and it is super fun.
I've been having some foot and back problems and it was hurting my soccer game. I got it fixed and I am almost as good as new. Bye!
Love, Kyle Patrick Barnhisel
Monday, October 21, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment