Hello! I hope you have had a great April. I sure did. I went to two RSL games this April. One of them was to the Monarchs, and the other one was to Real Salt Lake. The games were really fun, and I got a RSL scarf from one of the games. I went to the Real Monarchs game for my Copper Mountain Soccer Party. I played a couple pick up games with my friends, and it was really fun!
During my spring break, I went to the Puppy Barn. There were lots of cute and adorable puppies. My favorite puppy was a white fluffy thing, I can't remember the name. I got to play with a lot of puppies, and it was so fun.
The highlight of my month was my birthday!!! I had a friend party and a family party in St. George.
I got some new shoes and shirts, and, like always, I got a new soccer ball. I got a lot of vans merchandise. For my friend party we did cake wars teams. We then did a lot of soccer. It was really fun!!!
We also had Easter we did some Easter egg hunt and got lots of candies. Yum!
I play for Copper Mountain Comp. Soccer Club. My team is great, and we play in premier comp. I have got three assists, and no goals. But that's okay. I love playing soccer. It is my favorite sport.
I am doing well in school, and having a good home life. Bye!
Love, Kyle Patrick Barnhisel








No comments:
Post a Comment