We are really getting far into Come Follow Me. It has taught me so much. We are also listening to the churches newly released Saint's book. It has taught me many truths that I didn't know from the scriptures.
Choose not to say >;{ Let's just say I was bored and she caught me by surprise, (don't judge me)};<
One day, I was flaying, (playing), in the snow when I found a GIANT icicle that was almost bigger than me! It was really cool!!!
My mom's birthday was this month. Brandon and I made a heart shaped cake for her. Her birthday was nice and peaceful.
I like to do tricks on my bicycle a lot of the day. I can stand up on my bicycle and not use the seat. It is pretty cool. It is also fun.
Well that is my life right now. It has been a good month. I'm doing well in school. Bye!
Sincerely, Kyle Patrick Barnhisel





No comments:
Post a Comment