Wednesday, October 31, 2018

October Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Our outdoor soccer season is over. I had a fun season. I had 3 really good games. One we won 5-3. I scored 3 goals. Another was a win at a whopping 4-1! I scored 3 goals too. I had another game that was 3-4. Even though we lost, I scored 2 goals! Our season record was 2-7-1, but our two wins were awesome.


 Brandon had his 16th birthday this month. He now can drive, he has a job, and he got his debit card! I've drove with him a couple of times, and he drives really good. He has a cool truck too. He got the cool wireless earbuds and we had a good  breakfast and dinner. We had a good time.


We had Pinewood Derby this month too. But something strange happened. I got second for all of my 4 races and kept on getting second when I was just racing for fun. I didn't win, but I don't care. We were going for looks instead of quality. We made a Volkswagen Beetle and called it the O.R.B.  It standed for Obviously Really Bad. We had no time to make it so we just did this.


We had our Halloween family party at Darren's house. We were lumberjacks. There were some fun games and I had a lot of fun at there house playing with my cousins. There was spaghetti and lots of good food. I had an awesome time. 


I carved my own pumpkins by myself this year. I think I did a good job without any help from dad or mom. I carves two, that were both orange. I had lots of fun and my pumpkins looked pretty cool.


We went Trick-or-Treating. I went with Alek, my best friend. I had decided to do no sugar a week before, so I picked out 5 treats as cheats. My mom and dad also went off sugar, but they've had a couple instances. (See picture). It was fun. I've had to hide my candy for the time being from my dad. I have been giving away them to my brothers.


Well, I've had a good month. I hope you had a good one too. Bye. 

Love, Kyle Patrick Barnhisel

No comments: