Sunday, July 30, 2017

July Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

 Hello. Forth Of July was super fun. First I went on a hike then hiked down and strolled Sam in a parade! Lots of people liked Sam. It is like Sam is already famous. I had a great time on the hike, in the parade, and watching the parade. I got a lot of toys from the parade. I had a great time.


Also we celebrated Forth Of July with our cousins. It was very fun. We had a firework show with our cousins and our neighbors. Then we settled down and watched the city's firework show. It was amazing! My cousins are the best.

We went to the cabin a couple times this month. We fixed fences, went boating went to our granpa's cabin and visited cousins, and played around at our cabin. It was super fun.







Summer has been going great.
                                                          Love,
                                                                     Kyle Barnhisel

No comments: