Monday, October 31, 2016

October Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello.  I can't believe that October is over.  The year has gone by so quick.  Today is Halloween and I am so excited.

We carved pumpkins for Halloween.  My pumpkin had diamond eyes, a triangle nose and a smiley mouth.  It also had some hair.  We grew our own pumpkins this year.  Dad's was the largest.  We had a pumpkin that had the name SAM carved into it.  We carved SAM into a pumpkin because we are going to have a baby called Sam!


My costume is a police officer.  I have a lot of accessories.  


My dad was a cop also, my partner.  The whole rest of my family were robbers.  We had a lot of fun at our family Halloween party.  We played some games that Aunt Cindy planned for us.  We ate cake and other stuff.  Our party was very fun!


We had a Halloween party at school today, on Halloween.  It was very fun.  Our class made Troll Mix using math equations.  We also read Halloween stories.  We went to the two other 3rd grade classes and did activities there.  One activity I really loved was where we did a science experiment where we had water, dry ice and dish soap and made a bubble.  The way we did it was we put the dry ice into the water then went over the edge of the beaker with soap on our hands.  In the other class, we made Halloween fortune tellers.  That was fun also.  My fortune teller was a black cat.


Halloween was so fun! I went trick-or-treating with my friend Alex (and my dad).  I got lots of candy!  The candy that I wanted the most of was Reese's and I got a ton of them!  We went on a long route and stayed out for almost three hours.  Somebody in our neighborhood gives out hot chocolate and homemade doughnuts.  I also wanted a lot of Butterfingers and I got lots.  This Halloween was so fun with lots of activities!



Bye!  I hope you had a fun Halloween.

Love Kyle Patrick Barnhisel


No comments: