Monday, November 30, 2015

November Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello.  This month it was Thanksgiving.  We had a ward turkey bowl on Thanksgiving morning.  It was the Elders against the Young Men.  I was on the team with my dad.  It was fun.  Even though I didn't get the ball that much.


We went to Aunt Melissa's house for Thanksgiving dinner.  I ate turkey, pineapple, crackers and I totally forgot what else.  It was fun.  We played with toys with our cousins.  I played football with my cousin Tyler.  And we also had fun with our Aunts and Uncles and Grandma & Grandpa.  


We went to Gardner Village to see the elves.  We had fun finding elves and taking pictures.  They had the Naughty & Nice list there and I was on the Nice list (phew!!).  


I am having fun at school with my friends and at home with my friends and brothers.  I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving.  And I hope you have a happy Christmas.  Bye Bye!

Love Kyle Patrick Barnhisel

No comments: