Wednesday, December 31, 2014

December Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hi! I'm Kyle.  This Christmas we had a Ward Christmas Party and we got to see Santa!!  I said that I wanted a new soccer ball.  And we ate breakfast.


We went to visit our Grandma and went to Chuck-A-Rama.  I nearly got sick!  But it was AWESOME!!  We gave Grandma a present, she loved it!  I think that Grandma is a great woman!


We had a party at Aunt Melissa's house.  And Uncle Brian gave me a BIG BIG BIG lollipop!  


We opened presents at the party.  I got a Bash Ball from my cousin Dylan.  I had so much fun!!!


On Christmas morning I got just what I wanted ... a SOCCER BALL!!  I loved this Christmas!


For this Christmas we got a RZR!!  We can't wait to take it up to the cabin!  Christmas is a happy holiday where Uncles, Grandpas and cousins come over to your house.  


After we opened our presents we went to Grandma Chris' house and we got a present.  I got a remote control car.  I love it!!  Unce Unce Unce!!!


And before the end of the year ... I finally lost a TOOOOOOOTTTTTHH!!!!  I look older now!


I loved this Christmas.  I hope you had a good Christmas too!  Goodbye!
Love Kyle Patrick Barnhisel

No comments: