Hello. My name is Kyle. This month was Halloween. We went to Gardner Village and I was Captain America for Halloween. My brother Brandon was Thor and my brother Eric was Iron Man. And my dad was Hulk and my mom was Black Widow. We had so much fun at Gardner Village.
We had a family Halloween party. We had so much fun. Our Aunts and Uncle and Grandpas came. At the party we ate! And we took pictures. And we made caramel apples and we decorated them.
At school on Halloween we had a parade and after that we had a party and it was so fun. At it we got to eat snacks and after it we got to do some Halloween dancing.
When I went Trick-or-Treating I got a lot of candy!!! I went with my dad and we stayed out for 2 hours! It was so fun when I got to pour out my candy.
We got pumpkins from our Uncle Ryan who has a big pumpkin patch. And we carved them. Mine looked kinda like Dracula.
I also had my belt test and belt ceremony. I earned my ORANGE BELT!!! And also I have a few friends in my class: Kaden, Kome, Peyton & Paxton, the twins. And at the belt ceremony we got to do a dumbo (demo). In the demo some black belts tried to beat us up but we beat them up instead of getting beat up. And one time I did a back kick and I turned around and did a front kick and knocked out Master Damion.
I hope you had a good Halloween. And I hope sometime you'll go to Gardner Village.
Love Kyle Patrick Barnhisel



No comments:
Post a Comment