Sunday, August 31, 2014

August Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello.  This month I went to my cabin with my friends back in the neighborhood, their names are Alex, Kade, Jace & baby Erik.  It was so fun because I had so much fun playing at the fort we found, playing at the river, riding 4-wheelers and we even started building more onto our fort.


And this month, I got back into school.  It is so fun.  I am in 1st grade.  My teacher is Ms Tonge and my classmates that I know are Alek, Tayah, Sophia and Aiden who is moving.  My favorite subject is math.  My second favorite subject is RECESS!  I get to play SOCCER!!!


This month we went to a Broncos game in Denver.  It was so fun!  We even got to stay with our grandpa.  And we even got to take some LEGOs.  And we tried to find a rabbit but we didn't find it.


We went up to the cabin again for Labor Day weekend.  I got to ride a pony named Sugar.  And I got to have 2 parties with my cabin family.  And I got to build more on the fort and I got to stand on the top floor.  And we made a pond!


I hope someday you'll get in school and I hope that someday you will get to ride a pony. Bye Bye!

Love Kyle Patrick Barnhisel

No comments: