Monday, June 30, 2014

June Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello!  On June we had Father's Day.  I really love my dad.  He's such a nice guy.  Even though sometimes he is gone I still like to talk about him and he's a really nice dad.


I am learning to swim with your legs back and your arms forward.  And I can do this cool thing, I swim on my back pushing my legs back to the other side.  And sometimes I like to swim like with your arms up and your legs pushing up so you can get up and you can swim.


I love to do sprinkler under the tramp.  My friends like playing with me on it too.  And I like playing with Alex.  He is one of my best friends.


I like hiking.  On one hike we found tons of weird things like shovels, a water bottle, we found a grill ...


On Eric's birthday we had waffles with whipped cream and M&Ms and powdered sugar.  One time he even sprayed the whipped cream in his mouth.  I liked Eric's birthday party.  It was so fun with all the sprinklers on.


Goodbye!  I hope you have a fun June too!

Love Kyle Patrick Barnhisel

No comments: