Happy Holidays! I hope you had a great November and a great Thanksgiving. We did. We got one big snow storm early this month which was so much fun!!
And we had a couple of fires in our backyard firepit which was great. We roasted some marshmallows and hotdogs.
Our cousins the Sintay's came in town for Thanksgiving so we got to play with them and some of our O'Berry cousins a lot.
We also went to Wheeler Farm the day after Thanksgiving to see the animals.
And the next day, we went to Gardner Village to see the Elves. I love it there.
Mommy seems to be having a hard time with me growing up lately. She asked me the other day if I would please just stay 4 forever. I thought about it for a minute and then told her "I'll try. But if I turn 5, then it didn't work." I am a very sweet guy. I think that is why mom doesn't want me to grow up. The other day I said "I'm done on the computer now, I'm not into the computer right now. I'm into you mom, because I love you."
I also asked her the other day while she was making dinner "Why do they call them Girl Cheese sandwiches, it's not like they are just for girls?"
We are still waiting to see what happens with dad's job, whether we will be moving next year and so while driving to preschool one day I said "I don't want to move because then we wouldn't be able to go to church and we'd just have to stay home on Sunday's and watch church movies."
My name is Kyle. And my brother is Eric. My bigger brother is Brandon. And my mom. And my dad. I love mom and I like playing with HERO factories. And LEGOs. And my friends. And my brothers. And sometimes I like to play by myself. And somedays I really like to play with my friends. Only somedays. Sometimes I be with my mom and dad. And my brothers. Mom sometimes lets me play the Wii and the computer. And I like to play Triominos and Skipbo and Uno. Goodbye. See you next time.
Love Kyle Patrick Barnhisel
My name is Kyle. And my brother is Eric. My bigger brother is Brandon. And my mom. And my dad. I love mom and I like playing with HERO factories. And LEGOs. And my friends. And my brothers. And sometimes I like to play by myself. And somedays I really like to play with my friends. Only somedays. Sometimes I be with my mom and dad. And my brothers. Mom sometimes lets me play the Wii and the computer. And I like to play Triominos and Skipbo and Uno. Goodbye. See you next time.
Love Kyle Patrick Barnhisel
No comments:
Post a Comment